Canon AMLOS Virtual Conferencing in Huntsville, AL & Birmingham, AL
One Canon PTZ Camera with Innovative Software to Transform MeetingsWhether impromptu or pre-planned, hybrid meetings are far more effective when your team can focus on the meeting and not the technology. AMLOS is designed to put the focus back where it belongs: on team interaction. Imagine a meeting where in-office participants can:
- Use simple hand gestures to start the meeting, capture images, direct the camera, or end the meeting
- Empower remote participants to use up to three views at one time
- Initiate a meeting on the spur of the moment knowing the tech can bring everyone together effectively
Overcome an Important Challenge of the Hybrid Workplace
The hybrid workplace is a fact of life for many modern companies. Though hybrid work environments have many advantages, there are times when you want to gather the entire team together on the spur of the moment. It can be a problem when team members are working remotely.
You can’t always schedule meetings days in advance so team members can plan for them. And impromptu meetings can have spotty attendance due to remote workers. AMLOS from Canon addresses this precise situation, making meeting technology work for you rather than the other way around. With AMLOS, you can
- Ensure in-person and remote meeting participation is as close to identical as possible
- Easily redirect your PTZ camera to what you need your team members to see
- Help remote participants engage more actively with in-person meetings
AMLOS is a solution that layers an additional, richer visual experience onto your existing remote meeting capabilities. It was designed and created to deliver specific benefits that make hybrid teams stronger by improving the communication experience.
With gesture control and facial recognition technology, your in-person team members can start a Microsoft Teams meeting with a link going out to the remote participants you need. But it won’t be their usual remote meeting experience.
With AMLOS, your remote meeting participants can have a more nuanced experience that’s more like being there in person. They can, for example, view defined areas of your whiteboard, see the presenter or other participants clearly, and gain a better feeling for the group’s energy.
The result is the ability to quickly launch meetings and have remote team members engage more authentically. Collaboration improves, and there are fewer roadblocks to your creative momentum. Teams have the convenience and flexibility of the hybrid work environment while also having the cohesiveness necessary to work as a team to pursue great ideas.
Remote and hybrid workplaces have many advantages, but they also present challenges. AMLOS puts the challenge of effective meetings to rest, by allowing you to control the virtual view masterfully.
The AMLOS solution is designed to deliver key benefits in support of hybrid teams and their complex communication needs. AMLOS layers an additional visual experience on top of an organization’s existing remote meeting experience. These benefits include:
- Real-Time Engagement: UsingGesture Control and Facial recognition, in-person meeting participants can quickly launch a Microsoft Teams meeting (optional), and a link can be sent to desired remote participants.
- In-Person and Remote Inclusion: Remote meeting participants now have access to nuances of the in-person experience, such as viewing defined areas of objects in the room, clear visibility of whiteboard sketches or notes, seeing facial expressions of the presenters, and being able to assess the group energy.
- Increased Productivity: With the ability to launch impromptu meetings, AMLOS helps to empower remote participants to engage authentically in collaborative sessions – allowing the team to gain creative momentum and innovate together.
Inspiration Can Strike at Any Time
Have you ever found yourself thinking, “I have this great idea. But half of our creative team is working remotely today. How can I share this potentially important information with them?” Sometimes a group message on Slack or a conference call simply won’t do, and putting off the meeting could put the brakes on your creative momentum.
With AMLOS, you can put those flashes of inspiration in front of your team right away. Not only can you focus their attention on the information or diagram you put on the whiteboard, but you can also capture images with just a hand gesture and distribute them to everyone.
AMLOS is designed to do the technological heavy lifting for you, so you can focus on your ideas and your team. Don’t wait around for everyone to be in the office, and don’t relegate your terrific ideas to a group message. Do them justice and get everyone on the same page with AMLOS from Canon.