Capabilities Statement Huntsville, AL & Birmingham, AL
GSA Schedule 36 GS-03F-0143Y
GSA Schedule 70 47QTCA18D00AD
Cage Code 4RHJ7
NAICS Codes 811212, 532420, 423420,
541519, 33324, 323120, 333316,
541519, 541611, 561439, 561499
Our capabilities under the GSA Schedule 36 contract include:
• SIN 51-56: Office equipment repair
• SIN 51-57: Maintenance schedule for MFP’s (any manufacturer)
• SIN51-58: Lease to own copier plan
• SIN51-58a: Operating Lease Plan for copier
• SIN 51-100: Sale of copiers
• SIN 51-100f: Flat Rate Monthly Lease & Maintenance Fee Plan
• SIN 51-100c: Cost per Copy Lease & Maintenance Plan
• SIN 51-208: Maintenance schedule for non-copier equipment
• SIN 51-501: Fleet assessment – print management policy development
• SIN 51-600: Electronic Records Management Solutions
Our capabilities under the GSA Schedule 70 Contract include:
• SIN 132 8: Purchase of New Equipment
• SIN 132 12: Maintenance of Equipment and Repair Services
The Lioce Group has been a fixture in Huntsville, AL, and Birmingham, AL for nearly 50 years. Since 1967, the Lioce family has been providing quality sales, service and support for the office equipment industry to both their commercial and government customers nationwide. TLG’s dedication to customer service has greatly expanded its customer base while retaining its small business attitude.
TLG is a small business with big business capabilities. We represent over a dozen products including Canon, HP, Lexmark, Xerox, Toshiba, Konica Minolta, and Kyocera, just to name a few. We provide print management solutions and professional on-site services. Our staff is among the most knowledgeable in the industry and undergo comprehensive, up-to-date training.
TLG’s expertise lies in identifying customer needs, targeting the latest technologies to reduce their paper footprint, maximize their productivity and streamline their processes. TLG is proud to have partnered with many prominent local businesses including Intergraph, Huntsville Hospital, Science and Engineering Services and Redstone Federal Credit Union.
Through the GSA contract, TLG holds contracts with the Social Security Administration, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Army and the Navy as well as the Federal Trade Commission, the Department of Defense and the Department of Energy.
We also maintain a national network of subcontractors with the capability to service any manufacturer in any state or territory.
Our motto, “Do the Right Thing”, is much more than a motto to us. They are the words we live by. TLG strives every day to continue to provide the excellent sales, service, and support that our customers have come to rely on. So can you.
Who can I contact for support?
Dominic Day, Team Lead.
Nicholas Simons, Proposals
Karen Snyder, Administration
Corey McNulty, Government Sales.
Pam Pruitt, Customer Service, Pricing and Assessments.
Nick Lioce, President.